RE: Re: Who said Dynomaxs aren't loud??!!!!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 21:31:30 EDT

So Dynomax tested their own stuff at their lab and stated that it's better
than everyone elses. (Ya think?)

Flowmaster has the same type of statement, so does Borla and almost the rest
of the people. I just look at what works: Flowmaster, Dynomax, and Borla
all work excellent for what you want....application depending in some cases.

I've run Dynomax, Flowmaster, and MagnaFlow on my truck. Why did I stick
with the Flowmaster? Because I like the sound and the Flowmaster is louder
than the Dynomax SuperTurbo. Why did I get rid of the others, because the
Dynomax didn't sound right and the Magnaflow just didn't work as good as the
other two.

$0.02

- Bernd