Having fits!-please respond!!!

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 00:10:59 EDT

I'm still not decided on how to lower my truck! I'm about ready to say
forget it and just leave it where it is! I was calling around today to check
on some lowered leaf spring prices because everybody I talk to with a
lowered truck says that hotchkis is a high-dollar joke.I don't know exactly
what they're basing this on, though.Was the hotchkis really worth the money?
Do y'all that have it think that their leafs were worth 100-125 dollars more
than any body elses? Do you think they're worth 230 more than a 4"-4.5"-5"
adjustable spring hanger and shackle kit? I asked my friend that runs our
local custom shop here about the best way to lower the rear and he said
every lowered leaf he's ever installed has been extremely stiff and
"bouncy". Are the hotchkis leafs like that? I'm sorry about the long post,
but I don't want to f@*# up my brand new truck.Anybody out there who would
recommend against hotchkis? I've got a 2000 reg. cab 2wd 4.7L/5-spd/3.92sg
truck and would trade it for an R/T faster than I could say yes if I could
afford the insurance! thanks in advance,Will
coughlin@centuryinter.net