Re: Re: Cecil County - Last Fri Night

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 06:19:04 EDT

----- Original Message -----

> << I knew I should have said Hi to everyone that had Dakota's. But I would
> kinda feel like an idiot walking up to everyone saying "Hi, are you from
the
> DML". But I'll know next time. I did see you and Shane's truck. You and
that
> Blue truck had some of the fastest Dakota times. Going to go this Fri if
its
> not raining? This time I'm bringing a camera! :)
>
> Erika >>

Erika,
    You need to make yourself one of those flags to hang on your truck for
situations like that... then just do a cruise by and any DML member worth
his salt will be right over ;-)

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
CUSTOM DECALS: http://www.bastaards.org/CustomDecals.htm
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org