Re: RE: 2 quick questions....

From: truckinwithjimmy (rita0003@algonquinc.on.ca)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 12:46:07 EDT

My 91 has 210,000 km - approx 120,000 miles.

New alternator, fix rad; goes through front end components like crazy and
main harness has been repaired a couple of times, but that's it. Damn
straight they don't make em like that anymore!

Jim Ritari
1991 Dakota Sport 4x4 club cab
318 4spd auto 3.91 rear
mopar headers k&n open element filter, jacobs coil, energy pack & wires,
JET stage 2 module, dynomax cat back exhaust, hi flow catalytic, full drive
line synthetics
All options except electric mirrors.