Re: RE: DML 4x2 off road mods

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 14:51:16 EDT

Did you lower the tire pressure and (just in case) carry some cardboard with
you? (I always carry an air compressor, snatch straps, jack, plugs, wires,
cap/rotor, oil, coolant, P/S and Brake Fluid, and a small assortment of
tools to get me out of a bind.)

Don't know about the polish stuff though, I don't run polished rims just for
that reason. :(

- Bernd