Re: Re: Re: Colored wire covering - attn KEVIN

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 21:06:09 EDT

Hey, what tailight covers are those in this pic?
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen/r_rear_before.jpg
its not quite like the V-Techs I had, wondering because cops are dicks
here.... and may like them better
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter, *Powerdyne ordered*
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ