RE: Out with the old, in with the new...

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 01:56:55 EDT

CONGRATS!!!

Almost like mine....especially....
- The 5.9 can move 3 tons of truck down the road _fast_
- The 5.9 can suck down 24 gallons of gas _fast_ ;-)

Actually mine is 4X2 and I don't have that second tone of paint, oh yeah,
and 3.55 LSD.
The gas will get better. Mine's letting up a little with 1700 miles on it
(15 mpg). Used to be 10. whew!

The first three performance things I did:
1) AirAid Intake, but any of 'em that will fit are about as good, QuickD,
etc.
2) PowerAid, I could really feel this one. This is a throttle body spacer.
3) Borla Catback pn#14871.....whoooooosh....let 'er breathe

Good luck with it!

Ron