Re: Re: Bouncy Truck

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 09:54:38 EDT

Yup. A section of I93N in Mass is particularly exciting as you cross over
I95... The expansion joints are in perfect phase so you bounce on one and then
double it when you hit the second. Better than a cup of coffee for waking a
person up! I think my truck handles it pretty well and I don't feel out of
control but it definitely gets your attention. I wonder if stiffer shocks
would help or make worse this phenomenon?
Tom