Hey Tom was: Bouncing on bumps

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 10:07:50 EDT

    Yea, yea, yea ... ;-) I guess I still have to play with my email
settings
along with some others. I had just replaced my computer's power unit
after it literally went up in smoke. I keep finding small bugs that need
correcting. Speaking of language, there was some definite language
coming out of my mouth when I walked into the room and saw the smoke
from the computer banking down from the ceiling ;-)

Dak content: I emailed HyperTech about a chip for us v6ers, but no
        reply as of yet.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm

<<I've been running 35/25 for about a week and a half and all I have to
> say is do it! The drop in gas mileage is negotiable,>>
>
> Hmmmm... How did you conquer the language barrier in your negotiations?
;-)