Mesa headers and why somebody might gripe...

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 10:57:23 EDT

Thanks for the info Jim. Your follow-up post was exactly what I wanted. I can
sympathize with you on how to address a company's problems. And in your third
update you did exactly that without giving any detailed specifics. For me
though, the first couple posts were like a big tease!! :-)
 I mean, you just said don't do it but then left us hanging. Thats the only
part that got me. Kinda like a first date with no kiss... heh heh
I think your follow-up explained your situation perfectly. The other guy I
think posted the info he dug up because he actually called Mesa and then
passed on the info to the list. Now someone can put the 3 days or so worth of
info together and make their own decisions. Thanks for your insight!! -
Tim Koth