Mopar Performance

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 17:45:16 EDT

Hi all. I am a fairly new member. I am the proud owner of a 99 Dakota R/T RC
IB. This is my 3rd Dak and I am love them just wish I could have kept all of
three but I'm poor. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you had ever used Mopar
Performance parts if so, how do you feel about them. I am ordering headers
and exhaust from them and have heard that once they are broken in they are
very good. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks alot.

Mike (Zeus-God of Lightnings-SVT)
99 Dak R/T
14.5@93mph-1/4
92@74mph-1/8