RE: RE: Re: 180 T-Stat help!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 12:11:38 EDT

Better check b4 you buy, NOT all thermostats are created equal.

http://www2.dsu.nodak.edu/users/mberg/Carpage/carpage.html

The above link has many sub-links that further explain thermostat
differences on top of other engine performance items. There are others but
these seem to explain it the best. If you can get 'em for $5 more power to
ya. Just my .02 worth.

Ron
00 SLT+ QC 4X2 5.9 3.55 LSD
AirAid PowerAid Borla Catback