Gear Drive -For V-6

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 12:07:05 EDT

It will fit, if you look at the timing chain set in the Mopar Performance
catalog, the part number they list for V6 is the same as what is listed for
V8. The 3.9 is a shortened 5.2. It has the same bore and stroke. They use
the same water pumps, brackets, etc.. and have the same bolt pattern on the
back side.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM