New England DML Meet

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 13:21:11 EDT

Just a reminder, since the events site is down. The Connecticut Golf Land
event is this Sunday. The original post is below. I know I am headed down
there, hope to see some of you down there.. The address is as follows,
incase you want to mapquest it out..

Connecticut Golf Land and Games
95 Hartford Turnpike, Vernon Rockville, CT 06066
(860) 643-2654

> Mopars in Motion/Carter Dodge - Mopar Show and Swapmeet - Vernon, CT -
June

http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/RlEQiHU1u5ky6/profile.htm

> This is the show I was talking about at Foxwoods. The show is at
> Connecticut Golfland. There is an Arcade, Go-Carts, Batting Cages, Bumper
> Boats, etc...

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com