Re: lowering pic's

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 22:54:38 EDT

Looks good man. Some might say "it's not low enough" but I know how much it
sucks to go across speed bumps in a vehicle with 2 times the overall length
as a honda accord or other compact tuner.

Hey, how much do you like your BFG tires? I have the same ones and the only
thing I don't like about them is that they don't squeel. You'll spin then
and they'll start giving you that ERRRRRR.... ERRR, sound only after it
warms up (which starts after about 8-10 seconds) Otherwise, on mine, I'll
just feel my truck slide to the right a bit and can hear the asphalt kinda
squirm below when I stomp into it.
-Dester

<< 15" american racing wheels with 235/60/15 bf goodrich
 radial t/a
 Frank 94 5.2 sport