Chris lambert!! how do I get i touch w/you? -Will

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 23:25:51 EDT

Me Chris Lambert or the other Chris Lambert... I know I have clear corners
on my 2000 CC as well.

mopar88@efortress.com

I pretty much hacked up the small outer light. I used a saw to cut the
tube so that the light holder would snap into the lens then I trimmed off
1/3 of the sealing surface of the light holder so that it could be snapped
into place. Then in order to seal it up weather tight I smeared silicone
all over teh joint.

Hope this helps,
Chris

>Hey Chris, Will Coughlin here, I need the e-mail address you use to get in
>touch w/you direct.I've got some questions about putting some clear corners
>on my '00 4.7L.repost w/ my name in the subject line as not to clutter up
>the list,and so I'll know it's for me.Thanks, Will Coughlin
>coughlin@centuryinter.net '00 reg. cab 2wd,4.7L/5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, "Eats Rice Daily, They Never Learn"