Re: Spring Clamps (again)

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 23:40:50 EDT

Doug, about the only appriciable difference is the lack of wheel hop. A
traction increase is debateable, but certainly no loss in traction. The
only advantages to them are that they are a less expensive alternative to
traditional traction bars, and gives some sort of axle wrap control for
those of us with 4 wheel drive who cannot run traction bars (spring over
axle setup...)
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4