Re: 4.7l Quick D Intake

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 01:41:31 EDT

I am taking the pictures of both kits next to each other tonight.
I will have them to email everyone by tomarrow.........and hopefully they will be up
on the site by next week.
Its been really tough keeping up with the emails with my new job........but I am
going to try to respond to emails everyother night, so that I can sleep once in a
while.

talk to you later,
Tony