Re[2]: Door Glass Problems

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 03:02:11 EDT

Monday, June 05, 2000, 2:18:58 PM, you wrote:

> Oh my God!

> Do I love the internet!

> Thanks so much, Mike. No, I did NOT know anything
> you wrote - probably would have taken me forever to
> figure it out....

> I will try what you mentioned this coming weekend.

> You're a gentleman and a scholar.

> Jerald

LOL! I have a good friend that always uses that line...

Anyway, glad I could be of some help to you. If your clip has popped
out a few times it probably has been mangled a bit. I'd get a new one
at the dealer. Should only be a couple bucks. I had to get one.....

Let me know how things work out for you.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com