RE: DMLrs: 00 4.7 truck needed for shaker testfit

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 12:45:30 EDT

I had laugh at the price since you can get a better hood with steel stamp
version for 398.00 from Godfather Custom. If you look in the Truck magazine
and see the Godfather's advertisement on cowl induction, Mopar gave the
award to Reflexxion Domination series hood for the Gen III Dakota best
design hoods. It is one of the best looking hoods for the truck. There is
enough clearance to add that Root Supercharger on the 4.7 version.

The picture is not on there website but in the latest Truck magazine issue.

http://www.godfathercustoms.com/cgi-bin/GFCstore/web_store.cgi?page=/Reflexx
ion/reflexxion02.htm&cart_id=3687744_20045

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC