RE: 2000 Durango R/T question

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 13:18:30 EDT

Waiting on Tom from the dealership to price it from another dealer. I
wanted FLAME RED with the added Viper white stripes (there is only two left
in the area from LA to San Diego). Star & Stripes will do the striping for
the dealership.

The problem is getting the other dealer to negotiate the price from MSRP to
Invoice.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA