Re: Re: Front Plate Bracket

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 17:16:02 EDT

    Something you can look into is palstic wall anchors used to hang
pictures on drywall walls where there are no studs. They come in a
variety of sizes and if they work on something soft like sheetrock, I
would think they would be ideal on our front bumpers.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm