Re: Borla vs Flowmaster sound

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 01:14:30 EDT

>>What sounds better the Borla exhaust or the Flowmaster 40 series? I
want
something pretty loud but thats not going to be annoying. What are your
guys
opinions about the two? Oh yea my truck has the 4.7L V8<<

I went from a Flowmaster to a Borla on my 88 6er... The Borla has a
mellower, smoother sound, but it's just as deep. The Flowmaster was too
"blatty" for me, and too loud. The Borla is quieter at idle, but just as
loud when you open it up...
I personally think Flowmasters sound terrible...

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.