Re: RE: New to DML and ???

From: Looper (davidalooper@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 10:56:20 EDT

Do you believe that the dealer wants $130 for the OEM
lamps and $235 to install them?!?!

Do the catz mount well on the Dakota's air dam?
The other aftermarket Fogs I've seen will not
reach the mount points for the brackets. The Dakota's
are too high and/or too far back.

Can I wire them in to just run of the Headlamps
on/off? I think running the switch wiring will be
overkill for me.

On the decals how hard are the v6 ones to remove?
It looks like the tuff 3M tape on those.