RE: RE: Touch Up Paint

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 11:12:29 EDT

The other thing I forgot. When I went to the dealer to get the touch up
paint they indicated they did not sell the clear coat. When I looked on the
internet I noticed some companies that sold the paint as well as the clear
coat. Those companies said the paint was dull when dried and that the clear
coat made it shine. Fact or fiction?

Thank again,
Ron