Dakota USA

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 13:18:33 EDT

Dakota USA is ready to go!!! We have a few local members and are ready to take on more. Dakota USA can offer discounts on parts from selected venders and shops. I am in contact with new venders every day. Rapco here in Philadelphia is one of my sponsers to offer discounts like Xstang bed covers club priced at $210.00+ s&h for the top of the line cover and bed liners are going for $150.00 installed. They are offering discount for members on everythin they sell. This price is only for club members. Teamed with Neon America car club and part of the American Car Club Association (Under development) Dakota USA will be able to offer alot to it's members. We will be conducting State and local shows and races as well as national shows and races. All money raised from the shows will go to cover the cost of the show and the reat will go to charity and to the DML. Dakota USA promotes Safty keep the racing on the track not the street. to join go to the link below and print out the member!
!
ship form. the website will be up very soon. Once we have enough members we will need people to run the state chapters.
With paid membership you will get your membership card and decals. Once the website is up it will list all sponcers that give discounts.
http://www.geocities.com/dakotausa/application.html

Chris Lambert
President, DAKOTA USA