Re: RPM fluctuation fixed!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 16:28:40 EDT

> First off, thanks for the info. My 95 fluctuates at highway speeds just
> like yours did. But, mine also jumps around sometimes at idle. I'm
> wondering if a new TPS will fix my problem.
> A few questions for you...
> Did yours fluctuate at idle?
> Is this a dealer only part?
> How much did you pay for yours?
> Thanks again!

Aaron, and others,
Borg Warner(and other companies) makes alot of the sensors for our Dak. Some
sensors are dealer only, but the majority can be found at auto part stores.
These include MAP Sensors, TPS Sensors, Coolant Temp Sensors, Crankshaft
Position Sensors, and Oxygen Sensors. I would call around to your local
parts stores to save some cash. Pep Boys is the best sotre in my area which
stocks/carries the best selection of Borg Warner sensors, as well as having
the better pricing.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6