RE: RE: Re: RE: Firestone or BFG?

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 17:51:34 EDT

Personally, I love my BFG Desert Dueler All Terrains. It very much depends
on what you are wanting the tires purpose to be. For highway only use, I
certainly wouldn't choose them, but for all around use including snow/mud,
they are outstanding. I have them on my Jeep, F150 and they'll go on the
dak when the crappy goodyears wear out. I get around 40k miles out of them
generally.

HTH,
/Curt
y2k Dak 4x4 4.7 Quad