Re: Belly pan Gasket

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 20:17:40 EDT

That's pretty much it Kyle, hopefully that won't be the culprit, if it is
and you're headin up this way give a shout, I'll be happy to help ya swap
out the gaskets. Heck, I can even get em at dealer cost for ya..
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net