Re: NJ DMLers..New Smog test details?

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 20:44:50 EDT

Marc: Thanks for your response. It was encouraging. I may not do the heads
right away so that could help at least for a couple years til the next
inspection. Sure wish I had a 5 spd in this truck. Who knows, perhaps I'll
cut a hole in the floor and put in a six speed or something. Also a blower
would not be out of the question down the road. Just trying to figure out
how far I shold go with this...gas prices are creeping up again. Cheapest
gas by me at the Delaware Bridge (truck stop) just went 142.9 to 146.9
today! I haven't used my MP computer in months! Oh well, this truck will
be my second vehicle soon, so what the hell.
Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I've been out of town.

Thanks again!

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ