RE: AirRaid for the 4.7L

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 21:29:36 EDT

The only cold air I know of is RAM AIR version. There is still mixture of
cold air and hot air within the engine bay. My suggestion is to put it
underneath the windshield or directly to the front bump. But I want to pass
the SMOG guys. This will work.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA