New Plugs

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 23:26:48 EDT

Ok I put the recommended Autolite 3923's in my 4.7 Dakota tonight. My
response is that it feels as if I lost some bottom end, but above 3k it
seems to really scream now. Does it take the computer time to learn new
plugs or is this a mod that you do not have to reset the computer for? I
am hopefully going to finally get my cat-back on this week, I have to reset
after that correct?

On a side note, it feels good to race a ricer and have his buddy laughing
at him when I decide it is time to blow in some doors.

Chris
'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, "Eats Rice Daily, They Never Learn"