Re: Re: RE: Re: Striping for the Durango/Viper/Dakota

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 00:03:28 EDT

I'd check further into that. I called up a local decal shop and for dual 10"
stripes ALL from front ot back of my truck installed, they only wanted like
200 bucks.

This doesn't have that clear protective film to prevent chipping away of the
vinyl, but that shouldn't cost more than a couple hundred extra. I bet for
400 bucks, I can get a really nice one. Call up your audio shops that do
vinyl graphics. you might be surprised at the quote differences. Look into
what they've done in the past too...

Just for reference, the shop I'm refering to is called Mobil F/X in Kansas
City, MO
-Dester

<< Uh....Nevermind. That's pretty outrageous. Thanks though!

 Chris Oertell
 Arcadia, Ca
 coertell@earthlink.net
 http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
 1989 Kawasaki EX500 >>