RE: 2000 Durango R/T question

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 08:39:06 EDT

I haven't seen the hood. I really like the hood they show in magazines on the Dak by Godfather Customs. It has a scoop near the windshield. I've already upgraded my rims from the stock 15" to the 17" R/T rims. But I've kept the stock 15" rims with the 31"x10.5" tires for the Michigan winters. 20" rims would be sweeeeettt, but I don't have the funds right now. I'm working on engine performance upgrades right now. As far as doing a drop...it's not going to happen any time soon. Since I have 4x4 no one currently makes a drop kit for it, only for the 4x2's. DJM used to have a kit (they use it on the 4x4 Shelby SP360's) but they no longer make it or support the ones they have out there...from what I've been told. If Hotchkis made a drop kit I would probably buy it. I've been dealing with Starcoach, the company that makes the Super Pursuit II Durango's, and trying to buy the front bumper cover & fog lights. They want a ton of money for it though about $775 for the cover,!
 fog lights & grill inserts.