Re: lift,tires, etc...

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 13:09:40 EDT

<< My understanding is that the (Tuff Country) kit
 uses some extra pieces under the torsion bars to act as lower bump
 stops. >>

I have talked to members who have the T.C. kit about the posibility of
cutting the lower bump stops off and using limiting straps instead. All have
said that it should work and would give you few more inches of ground
clearance. Once I get back from Pensacola I will have my kit installed (and
get the kit, 35" tires, rims, etc. out of the dining room). The mechanic
doing the install said that he will look at it and tell me what he thinks.
I'll keep you posted.

Russ