Re: NJ DMLers..New Smog test details?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 19:47:36 EDT

> michigan im paying 1.80gal and going up more/ronnie
>

> > >Cry me a river! I filled up for $1.559 today. I was in NJ Memorial
Day
> > >weekend, you guys have it easy. 10 cents/gal cheaper? And you're
> > >*complaining*?

Gas has been around $1.80 per gallon for the last 3 weeks. This week, prices
shot upto $1.90-$1.95 per gallon, of 87 octane! Man, this 22 gallon gas
lovin 4x4 Dak sure gets enough Amsoil PI in its fuel system! As much as I
may complain, though, I will keep on driving around and wont let the gas
prices keep me from my Dak!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6