RE: Cold air dam for K&N home brew install?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 12:38:21 EDT

JC Whitney sells the M type aluminum tubing up to 4 inches in different
angles and lengths. I would go with that (this is what I will use to
replace the actual tubing from the air hat. Then have it blue powder coated
to match the outside of the truck.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA