RE: Contour SVT

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 13:33:55 EDT

Four colors, 2.5L V6 200HP 5 Speed Manual OD Transmission, ABS, Leathers,
3:55 gears, front wheel drive, 16" Allow rims

0-60 7.1 seconds
1/4 mile 15.4 seconds
Top Speed: 143 MPH
Skid pad G .83G

Hmm! Need the V-8 series to beat the car if your was stock.

But that is not the scary one. Wait to you see the next FOCUS R with 220HP,
front wheel drive ecno box.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA