Re: lowered

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 01:25:08 EDT

well it is not as hard as you think to get the bed
back on straight there are 8 bolts that hold the bed
to the crossmembers the two bolts in the front near
the cab have holes to line it up next to the bolt hole
and as long as you get all the bolts in and started
just measure the distance from the cab to the bed and
then lock it down
Frank 94 5.2 sport