Re: Contour SVT

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 08:54:26 EDT

All they have is a 2.5L Duratec with a bit more HP I think around 195. We used to have one here at the shop with NOS that ran 111 MPH in the 1/4. I don't remember the times. They are pretty quick.

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust
Quick-D T-body & intake
Mopar Performance PCM (on back order)
Auto Specialties 2 pulley set
Lund Eclipse 4 door window vents custom painted by Caribbean Customs
MTX Thunderform w/ built in amp (on back order)
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com