German Spank

From: Ed and Kristi Townsend (townsend@ainet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 16:24:02 EDT

Some ppl just dont get it.....

Last night I was driving home and some guy in a BMW 635 (older model late
80's, early 90's, don't know exact year) found out that German engineering
is no substitute for American cubic inches.

I took him from a roll at about 50 mph and was pulling on him slowly until I
let off at 100 mph. Then from the next stoplight I hosed him BAD (2-3 car
lengths off the line, and he was loading up his torque converter!) I
thought those cars were supposed to be fast once they got running at highway
speeds? I guess I was wrong......

Ed Townsend

townsend@ainet.com

1999 CC SLT 5.2 AUTO w/3.55 rearend (no Suregrip! DAMN! What was I
thinking?) Flowmaster custom cat back, Air-raid filter.