Re: MPI -- URGENT.....

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 16:38:11 EDT

Mike-- I used the stock one, and just trimmed it to fit. I cut just a hair
off the manifold end, MAYBE 1/4" or so.. just cut it a lil at a time till it
fits good, and make sure it doesn't kink on the bottom of the hose.
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net