Re: [dakotart] It's not an R/T!

From: Timbo95178@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 19:46:41 EDT

Hey Rodney i never said it was better than your Rt and yes its not but the
door says 4.7 not 5.9. You can run your mouth all day but its funny how you
wont take it to a track and race me. Yes I have RT chromed rims and yellow
scorchers. Borla just came out with the headers and as soon as Terry at
proglass makes the ram air hood i will have it to. Its funny how you went
from a reg cab ram to an RT and you think your a god.... Lets see why would i
go from an rt to a 4.7? many reasons.. yes a RT has Potentail as being a
power house, and i have never dogged them. Cant wait to see you in town
again by the way do you think you can instead of buying junk for your RT buy
an exhaust or headers maybe a computer but thats right you dont have any
money left over after making your truck note and filling it up to pay for and
extras, maybe you r dad will help you... I still cant beleive you havent put
a tool box on it yet yellow rt with a chromed toolbox now thats ugly