Re: RE: What in the heck are clear corners?

From: Andy Wittkamper (truckindak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 19:56:11 EDT

Can I get them for my '88?
Andy Wittkamper
_____________
'88 Dakota LE
 3.9 soon to be 360!!
http://www.members.tripod.com/TiptonFFA/Truck.htm
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronald Wong" <ron-wong@home.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2000 6:35 PM
Subject: DML: RE: What in the heck are clear corners?

You know on your truck where the taillights have a red lenses with a clear
bulb inside and the front corner lamps are amber in color and also have a
clear bulb inside? You can now get those in clear lenses with a colored
bulb inside. On the taillights you have to be careful because they are
illegal (in most states) if there are no red reflective pieces in the lamp.

Ron