RE: RE: Doing some thinkin'

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 22:44:09 EDT

Around 30K!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Ed Halterman
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2000 7:40 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Doing some thinkin'

Put it this way, it's gonna have to be able to do EVERYTHING. Haul ass
as well as stuff, be able to take my family out WITHOUT taking a second
vehicle on occasion, help buddies move stuff (c'mon, you KNOW it happens
with a p/u!!) Take my nephews' dirt bikes to the local track, tow my
dad's little 20' travel trailer if I want to go camping, and go womping
with the local Durango club, and go to the local mud hole in Azusa with
Rob (SS454454) Bernd has the video, I'll let him tell you how much fun
it looks!! This one's gonna be set up THE WAY I WANT IT!!!! Now, where
was I on my pricing list.......

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp
         '66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts