re:DML:re:My truck pings now.

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 10:01:20 EDT

Is that the proper way to respond to a reply to your own post? re,then
DML,then re,again?My "puter" doesn`t do it automatically.ANYWAY,yes
Tom,I am using stock plugs,and they will be changed soon to the
3923s,although from what I read,I can expect to break a few.You guys
using the socket with the rubber boot inside to change them?And as far
as a belly pan gasket goes,where the h*ck is the belly on my truck?When
I first saw this term used,I thought oil pan.Now I`m thinking that this
term refers to the intake manifold gasket?My truck is the one that has
been running like a 1.0 liter.I don`t hear a miss,but there`s no power
at all.Now it pings too. Steve P. Dak Sport V6 4x4 auto 3.92
anti-spin