Re[2]: R/T rims $130ea

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 21:36:02 EDT

Sunday, June 11, 2000, 10:52:05 AM, you wrote:

> Mike,

> I havn't been around for a while and still will not be here as much as I would
> like to but I have the r/t wheels on my gen II. I just takes some simple modifying
> and they will work. Send me an email privatly if you and I'll give you any
> information you need. Let me know.

> Jeff Durling

Jeff, I was going to post another message after i sent that one but
was just to beat to do so... I know you got them to work - and they
look great to I might add -- But I'm kinda lazy. After all the
grinding and cutting getting the manifold put on I hope all my future
mods are bolt-and-go type!

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com