Re: 5.2 Magnum cam selection!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 22:31:31 EDT

Take the money from the cam budget and invest in a quality ported TB, loads
more torque, simple install, better mpg. IMO, there is no sense in adding
more cam if you've still got bottle-necks (TB and intake manifold)
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net