Re: Bad Accident

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 22:49:24 EDT

<<like Ed-the-Nut>>
Thanks for the compliment man (LOL)!! Seriously though, I've seen
several times when a tire tread separates on a car, usually the rear
one, it will send the car spinning if the driver doesn't take action
right away. Or it could have been a case of "Oh s--t, there's my exit"
and YANK, then out of control, or maybe a medical problem, you get the
idea. Sometimes in the middle of nowhere on a straight, smooth and wide
road, these things happen and it just makes you think "WHY??" Too many
"what if's". I just go clean up the mess, not be an investigator, but I
do like to find out why!!!
  Dak content, I saw a CJ-7 flip several times right in front of my Dak
on the way home from work tonight........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp
         '66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts