Preparing for National Meet

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 23:21:09 EDT

Just wanted to let everyone here know I'm preparing for the National
Dakota R/T Meet in Detroit and am already falling behind on email
here. I am leaving Wednesday morning and will be away from the
keyboard until the following Tuesday. There are at present over 100
Dakota R/T's pre-registered, with more planning to pay on arrival.
There is a caravan that has already left from California today. They
will be spending the night in Vegas. I heard three of them were
pulled for doing 90 in a 70. Oh well, that didn't take long! LOL!

I am really stoked for this meet! There will be a tour of the plant
where Daks are built. Drag Racing at Milan, nothing but Dakota R/T's.
An R/T show and shine Sunday. I can't imagine over 100 R/T's in one
place for a show. A banquet with several DC engineers who worked on
the Dakota R/T who will do a question and answer session. This is
gonna be great!

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43